Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you have imagined.
–Henry David Thoreau
Are you moving confidently into the future you want, or stepping gingerly because of back pain?
Do you hold yourself back from doing things you enjoy to avoid back pain?
Do you wonder about the best way to stay active?
join me at an exclusive one day Dream Builder Retreat on
Friday, July 17.
This day is designed for you.
I’ll guide you with personalized attention and care as you…
- Master the three critical movements you need to know to keep your back safe.
- Discover what aligned posture looks like and how to create it in your body.
- Start to retrain your brain to build new movement patterns.
Plus learn the best way to stay excited about the journey!
This Dream Builder Retreat will be held at a beautiful private residence in Riverwoods and is limited to just 10 participants for the most intimate experience.
In addition to the movement practices I’ll lead, you’ll also enjoy
- a hearty, homemade lunch,
- healthy snacks,
- integrating the practice movements as we walk along the Des Plaines River
- a relaxing dip in the hot tub
- poetry and inspiration
- a practice sheet to take home with easy to remember guidelines
- and the camaraderie of a group of people who want to be their best selves, just like you.
Life is too short to be limited by back pain. Jump back into the life you want!
This special event costs only $200. Space is limited to 10 students.